Monday, June 8, 2009

Karl Urban - Comanche Moon - Eighth Post

COMANCHE MOON

Karl Urban as WOODROW CALL


This is obviously the prequel to Lonesome Dove. It tells the story of how Gus and Woodrow became captains in the Texas rangers and the story chronicles their struggle against the Comanche and their undying duty to protect the settlers of the west. - Karl Urban



My favorite scene is the discussion over what a genius is. The speculations - someone who has six toes on one foot, or someone without any warts, or someone who can spell backwards as well as say numbers backwards.


2 comments:

Lori-ann said...

I think ALL of your drool buckets are overflowing by now. I had no idea this guy was in so many movies! And you've seen them all, haven't you...

;)

Unknown said...

Wow. Somehow I never pictured Karl Urban in a Western setting. That's a shift of paradigms.

I ran 5 miles this morning.