Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Virtual Walking Tour #3

So I devised a virtual walking tour.


We're walking across America. Anyone who wants to join us can. Keep track of how far you walk at the gym or around the block. Put on that day's comments how many miles you've covered. I'll post them on the side bar with the others.

I picked Madawaska, Maine for the starting point, because of its northeastern most point on the map of the United States. Not exactly certain where we'll end up. There'll be a lot of miles.

My other two walkers decided to include their spinning also, so have ripped past me and left me in their virtual dust. *choke cough hack*

You, too, can be on the road -- leaving me behind. Even the late starters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ermmm. I guess I'll have to figure out the miles I've gone since the last check in.