Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Apparently You Can Get Tech Anywhere

PLUGGED IN HORSEMAN

About a mile out of town, I came upon a horse wandering down the middle of the road, heading across the center line. The guy on the horse looked like he was asleep. I stopped, not wanting to go around them because I didn't want to spook the horse.

Finally the guy looked up, saw me and aimed his horse back to the side of the road.

When I edged past I could see he was texting.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
DUDE TEXTING WHILE ON HORSE (well, not this one)
But this is the closest picture I could find that shows what it was like.

I really need a camera. (hint, hint--Anyone want Christmas ideas?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that the other day too except it was a girl on a horse texting. What a shame of a perfectly good ride.

ali cross said...

Somehow that seems like a bit of an oxymoron. Old meets new or something like that. Weird!

Unknown said...

I still think that's hilarious!

Mileage last week: 30 miles spinning, 3 miles running

So far this week: 15 miles spinning, 5 miles running