Saturday, May 30, 2009

Virtual Walking Tour Second Call

So I devised a virtual walking tour.
Anyone who wants to join me can. We're walking across America. If you join me, keep track of how far you walk at the gym or around the block. Just put on that day's post how many miles you've covered. I'll post them on the side bar with the others.

I picked Madawaska, Maine for the starting point, because of its northeastern most point on the map of the United States.

My other two walkers decided to include their spinning also, so have ripped past Caribou, Presque Isle, and are headed for Houlton. So, as I figured would be the case, they have left me in their virtual dust. *choke cough hack*

You, too, can be on the road -- leaving me behind. Even the late starters.

Come join us.
See the sights.

4 comments:

Lori-ann said...

I'm trying to rally up some interest too. :)

Yesterday I did 3.05 miles on the elliptical. That's a total of 17.73 miles for the week. Well, we also walked to and from church. Does that count? I'll have to clock that.

Danica Favorite said...

What a cool idea!

Unknown said...

Put me down for 5 more miles this morning. :)

Jam Lebrilla said...

Interesting blog. :) I loved your Karl Urban posts.